This mitigates your employment risks and takes away the time consuming tasks such as contractor setup, timesheet chasing, cash collection,
payment and distributions, allowing you to streamline your business and achieve better returns and increased profitability.
Oncore can also assist with collection and verification of Pty Ltd contractor’s invoices against approved timesheets prior to
payment of these contractors. For those operating under a Pty Ltd model, Oncore can assist with required insurance cover at the contractor’s
expense. Our dedicated client service managers also ensure your contractor care philosophies are well respected and supported
by our services.
Our standard insurance cover includes 20 million Professional Indemnity, 20 million Public Liability and Compliant Workcover for each state. This gives you the confidence that your contractors are well covered against any employment risks and also reduces risk to your company.
Oncore’s standard coverage includes:
- 20 million Professional Indemnity
- 20 million Public Liability
- Compliant Workcover against WIC for each state
Contractor Transition & Contractor Care Program
We have a step-by-step process to ensure the transition of your contractors is as smooth as possible, with minimal disruption to current arrangements and guaranteed promptness and accuracy.
Once transitioned, we will allocated your contractors a dedicated Client Service Manager as part of our Contractor Care Program. Our dedicated client service managers will provide your contractors with personal support and ensure your contractor care philosophies are well supported with excellent customer support from across our services.
Oncore’s Contractor Care Program includes:
- Introductions and set up on online timesheets
- How to instructions for online timesheets etc
- Raising of agreed contracts on behalf of contractors
- Discussing discounted packaging options for individual contractors
- Dispute mediation (where required)
- Termination assistance (where required)[/ww-shortcode-fancy-list]